How It Works on ALL Plants!
As a scientist, I document what I observe, which at times I must say, amazes even me. Shortly after applying Turboganic My Garden®, I discovered that critical plant metabolic processes “switch on,” causing a vastly accelerated, chain reaction of increased production and uptake of natural sugars, vitamins, minerals, organometallics, hormones, critical gases, and water - including those nutrients already present in the soil itself.
The vast number of elements and compounds in Turboganic My Garden® have been proven to work synergistically - producing accelerated plant growth that would simply not be possible using just the individual nutrient components. In other words, “The sum of the whole is greater than its parts.”
I also learned something else pretty amazing - that a depleted soil will actually leach out vital nutrients from their plants in order to restore balance to itself. This in turn causes unhealthy plant development and premature plant death!
It’s as if the micro-organisms in the soil know it’s a survival of the fittest gamble – and elect to save themselves over the vegetation feeding off them.
Let’s not forget that without these unsung micro-organism bacterial heroes in the soil, nutrient and oxygen uptake through the roots would be impossible – and we as people would soon cease to exist as well. The same essential building blocks of life support a mutually beneficial relationship both above and below ground!
Here you will see some of our amazing customers and community projects that we have had the pleasure of being involved with. Keep up to date on all of our projects and events by subscribing to our blog here!
70 Million Year-Old Formula In The Making
There are probably some things I will never completely understand why Turboganic My Garden® works so well. Yet one thing is certain, my product is not some marketing-hype, but instead is the result of 20 years of research and development – that still continues.
During its early development, an academic colleague of mine at a prestigious east coast university asked if he could try to analyze its components, just to satisfy his curiosity. He was intrigued by the amazing growth rate of my original “Micro-Rambo” critters you read about before. Gas-chromatography was employed – an extremely costly but tremendously accurate method of scientific analysis. Due to the expense of running this kind of instrument, he had to shut it off after 8 hours.
During this time, it registered over 10,000 separate organic elements and compounds, often in the parts per billion!
And more, there was absolutely nothing harmful or toxic registered.
To be frank, there was no practical way to know how many more life-supporting compounds would have been recorded. I suspect hundreds. Now here’s the really intriguing part… out of the 10,000 plus separate organic compounds recorded, only 80 were identifiable by name using this modern method!
The reason? This unique Turboganic My Garden® formula is extracted from specific and sustainable complex sea plants, as well as organic, ancient earth strata dating over 70 million years old!
This was the era of Pangaea, when the continents as we know them were actually a single land mass, dinosaurs were roaming the earth, and the flora and fauna were nothing like we see today.
There was one, giant ocean called Panthalassa - teeming with strange and curious life, from minute single-celled organisms to trilobites and exceptionally fierce looking fish.
On that vast yet undivided world mass, immense forests of giant ferns covered the landscape.
The ecosystem of plants and animals existing then would seem to be something unworldly to our eyes. There were palm trees dwarfing even the oldest and grandest of our giant redwoods!
And for millions and millions of years, the botanicals and nutrients from these extinct and long forgotten plants, animals and sea life kept falling into the soil and sea, building up, century after countless century.
Turboganic My Garden® vs.
Chemical & Organic Fertilizers
The question remains though, how does Turboganic My Garden® stack up against other plant growth products – even the huge, big name national brands?
Chemical Fertilizers - The Truth
Just take a look at the labels of most commercial fertilizers, you’ll see the basic compound is urea.
- Urea is synthetically produced and can be toxic to plants, causing seed germination failure and damage to plant cells.
- Urea dissolves quickly in soil displacing vital oxygen for plant roots.
- Long-term use is hazardous on soil and water tables.
Other listed ingredients are extremely basic and don’t contain a broad range of nutrients for optimal growth.
Even the highly advertised “miracle” plant foods and fertilizers leave much to be desired.
- Same Basic Compounds: Almost all of these products have the same basic compounds with different ratios of “NPK” (nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium), along with a sprinkling of trace elements, such as copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc. If you take a look at each of their “specialized” plant blends, they are little more than the same basic ingredients – just slightly rearranged.
- Toxic Elements: Content labeling leaves off other elements considered toxic, such as various phosphates. Phosphates have been banned in the US, but giant fertilizer companies are able to use phosphorous compounds not on the toxic list. However, once their compounds are blended with water, they still create phosphates - which end up in our water supply.
- EDTA: Banned in Canada and most of Europe because of its toxicity. In the USA, many fertilizer companies use EDTA as a chelating agent, attempting to make the nutrients more available to plants. The problem? It really doesn’t work very well in the soil.
- Chemical Overload: The synthetic chemical overload in many of these national brands create salt compound residues that actually kill off bacteria, harden the soil, and retard plants from absorbing vital nutrients.
Most popular organic plant and animal-based fertilizers include a variety of commonly used sources. Yes, most of the organic compounds used are all good and serve a purpose. But contrary to widely-held opinion, they are far from complete.
Here are some of the major problems…
- Composts: Composts sound great, until you consider that compost and compost teas are only as good as the soils they come from! If the originals soils are nutrient depleted, the compost won’t be much better, other than helping to aerate the soil and retain moisture.
- Fish Waste: Again, a very good source of nutrients – until you remember that one huge problem associated with fish is mercury residue – which if present will eventually find its way into the soil during decomposition.
- Livestock Manure: May be connected to E. coli bacteria if improperly composted. Also, the compost value for gardening is directly dependent upon the soil nutrients from which the animal plant feed was originally grown.
- Wood Ashes: A good source of potassium, but may contain toxic metals and non-metals. If improperly balanced, wood ash can also cause the soil to become more alkaline than desired.
- Worm Castings: Yes, worm castings can provide an excellent nutrient base - but if the soil foods aren’t very good to begin with, neither will the worm castings.
- Blood, Bone and Feather Meal: All very good to excellent, but you have to be patient, as they can take up to a year or more to break down and start delivering the nutrients to the soils and plants.
- Saw Dust, Straw, Wood Shavings, Grass Clippings, Leaves: Unless they are properly decomposed before adding them to the soil, these may actually be counterproductive because they can absorb and hold nitrogen and other nutrients from your plants.
(And by the way, Turboganic My Garden® will speed up the bacterial action and enhance the nutrient load of ANY of these composting & fertilizing activities!)
Turboganic My Garden®
No Finer Plant Food On Planet Earth
Even if they are properly decomposed, when compared to Turboganic My Garden® none of the above inorganic or organic sources provide anywhere near the complete spectrum of plant mega-nutrients - while at the same time providing a rich food source for incredibly healthy and critically important soil bacteria!
Turboganic My Garden® will replace and synergistically increase the missing nutrients in your garden, regardless of the soil condition.
Take the guess work out of trying to figure out what your garden needs – it’s all found in this one product, when your plants need it!
What could be easier and more convenient?